Skill Workouts & Athletic Development
Have you ever wanted to be the star player on your basketball team, receive a college scholarship or just have more fun playing the game of basketball? Our skills workouts could be what you’re looking for if you want to take your game to the next level. You will improve your handle, shooting, athleticism, footwork, conditioning, overall scoring ability, and confidence. All our training is done at Niagara County Community College. We will have a secondary training location at St. Matthew Lutheran School in North Tonawanda once we have our monthly memberships for the off-season set.
You can pay for your monthly package by cash/check/or credit card. You can also divide the monthly total into 3 payments. Final payment to be made prior to the last session for that month.
Elite Basketball Training accepts ALL major credit cards! (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover).
Soon we will be adding an on-line scheduler Appointy.com to our website for your convenience and the ability to pay on-line also.
2017 Pricing and Packages MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS RUNNING APRIL – SEPTEMBER AND BEYOND.
- Hour long workout (Individual) = $30
- MONTHLY MEMBER (Individual) 3-hour long workouts each week = $300 (12 sessions)
- MONTHLY MEMBER (Small Group 2-4) 3-hour long workouts each week= $240 (12 sessions)
- MONTHLY MEMBER (Individual) 2-hour long workouts each week=$200 (8 sessions)
- MONTHLY MEMBER (Small Group 2-4) 2-hour long workouts each week=$160 (8 sessions)
REGISTER BELOW AND YOU THE OFFICE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SET UP YOUR PLAN